Introduction of conveyor belt
Conveyor belt, in conformity to the state standard (1B/TA28001), can work in very special wicked conditions for a long time, because it is heat-resistant and corrosion-resistant, acid-resistant and rust-resistant, we have rich experience in producing and developing wire mesh belts these years. Up to now we can make more than 20 kinds of conveyor belts, one of conveyor belts is our new developed, that is the cable belt, it is made of stainless steel cable(warp wire) and rod(weft wire), each width of the mesh we can add a 20 cm length strength edge to make the goods on it run smoothly and can¡¯t run out of belts (type RMJ-3012).According to the market¡¯s needs, we new develop one kind of mesh used for decoration in industrial applications, that is our flat wire belt, it look the same with common flat wire belt, but in difference, the middle the common flat wire belt is flat, but ours is camber, this kind of mesh usually used as wall decoration in buildings or dividers in room. It is more and more popular with foreign customers.
Conveyor systems are used widespread across a range of industries due to the numerous benefits they provide.
- Conveyor belts are able to safely transport materials from one level to another, which you needn¡¯t hire human labor to be strenuous to work and can save your cost.
- They can be installed almost anywhere, and are much safer than using a forklift or other machine to move materials.
- They can move loads of all shapes, sizes and weights. Also, many have advanced safety features that help prevent accidents.
- There are a variety of options available for running conveying systems, including the hydraulic, mechanical and fully automated systems, which are equipped to fit individual needs.
- some of the types can be used for architectural decorative filed. such as the sprial flat mesh, or other place, they can be used as room dividers, ceilings or wall cladding.